CX at LMC on Oct 28

Coach Tim Hall

Oct 4, 2023, 1:36:17 PM10/4/23
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
Hello CX racers

I wanted to go ahead and share some information about the cyclocross race we are hosting at Lees-McRae on Saturday, October 28. Racing will begin at 10:30 AM, which should allow for most teams to travel at a reasonable hour to get there to pre-ride. This will be a pre-reg only event with no day-of registration.

The race flyer is attached, and registration can be found here: https://www.bikereg.com/collegiate-cx-showdown-at-lees-mcrae

We hope to see you there!

Coach Tim Hall
LMC CX Showdown 2023.pdf

Coach Tim Hall

Oct 26, 2023, 2:04:27 PM10/26/23
to All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
Hi all, a quick reminder our CX race here in Banner Elk is this Saturday, October 24th. Registration closes at 9 AM on Friday morning, which you can do here: https://www.bikereg.com/collegiate-cx-showdown-at-lees-mcrae#Register

Tim

mountaine...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2023, 3:09:37 PM10/26/23
to Coach Tim Hall, All - Southeastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (SECCC)
Also if you want to make a weekend of things, you can head down to Winston Salem, NC FOR THE 5th race in the North Carolina Cyclocross series. This is a special event as else are honoring one of our local racers, Zoe Clay, who did not survive a crash in a race a few weekends ago.