Back in to the all-night-life

1 view

Ben

Dec 14, 2007, 6:51:47 AM12/14/07
to All nighter
Well, finally the school year is over and I'm able to reveal my true
(nocturnal) self for the holidays. I've been away from many online
activities (including this group) due to end of year exam pressures,
but now I'm back into the swing of things in the real non-educational
world.

So welcome to all the new group members, thank you all for your great
posts. Any stories or all-nighter reports are welcome here, please
post away so we build up a good reference base for others looking in
to this wonderful niche style of life/activity.

As I write I sit in my computer chair attempting my first nocturnal
night of the holidays (20 hours at time of writing) - go all nighters!
So a happy festive season to all you weirdos subscribing - get posting!

Ben

Dec 17, 2007, 7:57:50 AM12/17/07
to All nighter
Well, I think I'm becoming nocturnal. Saturday night: I went to sleep
4am, woke at 12pm. Sunday night: Sleep at 7am, wake at 4pm. It's a
pretty crazy thing to try but I'm going to try and turn nocturnal all
school holidays, 6 weeks. But right now I'm going in to my first truly
over-stimulated all-nighter.

Usually I have about 4 cups of coffee per all-nighter, plus a red bull
or two. This time I went out and bought some no-doz. I've popped 300mg
of straight caffeine pills, and I'm f#@!ing wired! I'll report on how
long 24 tablets can keep me awake (I'm trying for over 100 hours), and
how I feel. Right now I'm a bit shaky but otherwise OK (although I
might be crazy without knowing it). I've got absolutely nothing to do,
my friends are away all week. This should be fun :-)