HOLY CRAP - I'm insane

1 view

Ben

Aug 11, 2007, 10:06:29 PM8/11/07
to All nighter
I've been up for only 35 hours, and I thought I felt absolutely no
side-effects, but i just caught myself chasing my cat around the house
utterly convinced I was a zombie. I also went for a bike ride earlier,
(5km) which seemed to take virtually no effort (like I was floating
along) and I was doing a steady 30kmph+. Talk about awesome weight
loss/fitness training. Yeah, it's just dawned on me I've been a
complete nutter for the past few hours.
*Happily Insane ';+P*

Steph

Aug 20, 2007, 3:47:33 AM8/20/07
to All nighter
haha that is pretty much awesome :]

m&m

Sep 9, 2007, 12:46:23 AM9/9/07
to All nighter
I absolutely love when find myself going a bit insane. It makes school
that much more interesting.....