a new nighttimer

JJ

Mar 28, 2008, 2:25:50 PM3/28/08
to All nighter
32 hours going strong.

I take adderall recreationally/to get work done and I usually end up
overdoing it. I've always heard you go insane after a couple days
without sleep, but I've always made sure I fall asleep before the 36
hour mark. I went to read up on sleep dep. today and found a link to
this wonderful webpage. Now...the idea of going insane from no sleep
used to scare me, but now I find there is a subculture devoted to it?
This is awesome haha.

Well right now, my vision is just blurry as hell. I'm also a bit
skittish, I seem to jump at sudden sounds. I think I will sleep
somewhere between the 36-48 hour mark.

Ben

Apr 2, 2008, 5:03:03 AM4/2/08
to All nighter
Well good on you for trying something new. You're still a baby for
staying up - but you'll get better. To be honest I've only just
started taking certain drugs whilst staying up all night, and it
certainly does enhance the effects (with the craziness of
sleeplessness plus the fun of my drug of choice). Although I'm a
nocturnal veteran, and staying awake 48 hours completely unassisted
has become surprisingly easy for me - maybe going on drug binges will
screw over those that are more inclined to go to sleep at night-time.