Alky for Applications 1.0 is here!

BrianT

Aug 5, 2007, 10:18:35 PM8/5/07
to Alky Project Announcements
Many of those following our efforts have been clamoring for some
information over the past week or so as to the progress of our various
efforts. I apologize for the wait but am finally in the position to
give a status update on said progress. We are proud to announce the
immediate availability of "Alky for Applications" version 1.0. Those
who followed Project VAIO before its merger with Falling Leaf Systems
will remember it by that name. It has been re-branded and contains
many bug fixes as well as improved support for the Windows Sidebar.

Our excitement over the announcement of "Alky for Applications" is
tempered by the fact that we regretfully also announce that support
for Halo 2 and Shadowrun will not come until the middle or end of
August. The main reason for the short delay stems from the difficulty
of implementing Windows Live support in a truly transparent manner. It
has proven more difficult than we first envisioned, but we are making
great strides. While many will be disappointed or even a bit angry, we
hope that the prevention of having your Live account banned will be
worth the wait.

Lastly, we have nothing definitive to report in regards to our support
for DirectX 10 based games. As announced in the very beginning, this
is a monumental effort and will take a great deal of time to implement
properly. We hope to have a fully functioning demo in two months or
so.

We appreciate your continued support and look forward to bringing you
great products in the future.

Until next time,

Brian Thomason
CEO