Said Allawi should review her with regard to the wage

U. Inklebarger

Nov 8, 2007, 3:42:04 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
at the Quai de la Republique. Looking at the traffic on
the River Meuse and wondering about ships I decided to
sit a while and rest. A large Citroen slid silently along,
slowed up, and finally stopped by me. A tall, dark-haired
man looked at me for some moments and then got out.
Walking towards me, he said, "You are the man who
earned our gratitude by beating up The Boss"
"I am," I replied. "Does he want some more?"
The man laughed and answered, "For years he has
terrorized the district, even the police were afraid of him.
He did great things in the war, he says. Now, do you want
a job?"
I looked the man over carefully before replying. "Yes
I do," I answered, "if it is legitimate!"
"The job I have to offer is very legitimate." He paused
and smiled at me. "You see, I know all about you. Marcel
was instructed to bring you to me, but he ran away. I
know of your Russian journey and of your travels since.
Marcel delivered a letter from 'the American' about you
and then ran off from me as he did from you." What a
network, I thought. However, I consoled myself, these
Europeans did things in a manner different from us of the
East.
The man motioned to me. "Put your cases in the car
and I will take you off to lunch so that we may talk." This