Aliens UFOs Videos Best Free Documentaries.

ufos....@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2007, 8:31:51 PM3/17/07
to Aliens UFOs Videos Best Evidence
Aliens UFOs Videos Best Documentaries Free.

And a new Photo called "Perfect" !!! ......

http://groups.google.com/group/aliens-ufos-videos-best-evidence/files

Also read the rest of our latest UFO reports ...

http://groups.google.com/group/aliens-ufos-videos-best-evidence/topics

(There are no Spam Rubbish posts there)

http://www.anzwers.org/free/ufos/

UFO Video Footage : Videos of Aerial UFOs. NEW! Update: Most of the
UFO related videos and UFO video links from our sites "Free UFO Video
Research Forum 1 and Free UFO Video Research Forum 2" are UFO
documentaries, UFO witness testimony, UFO lectures, or hours of
excellent audio from radio talk shows including the Jeff Rense or Art
Bell shows. Etc.

http://doyouwishthatweshowup.org

"Do You Wish That We Show Up"

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

If you would like to see video footage of UFOs people keep a video
camera handy and film aerial objects often. Have a good look around
those two sites. Also, we just found this huge poster of UFOs......
1.3mb in size... http://seekers.100megs6.com/UFOMan-Poster.htm Our
wish is to give you the best free UFO video links on the Internet,
with honest updated level-headed information about UFOs and Space.
There is now a Survey Guestbook for you to add your comments just
below these UFO related audio and video links..... 1. UFO's Update:
Totally awesome free UFO related videos... Must See! http://www.disclosureproject.com
... The 2.5 hour Washington DC National Press Club free UFO related
videos. And there will be another Press conference or better soon.
We'll keep you up to date.Go here for more Videos, Audio, and more in
the Media Gallery... (NOTE: the online videos are sometimes offline
there. However, they do have the audio of the 2.5 hour Washington DC
National Press Club video) http://www.disclosureproject.org...... NEW!
Update: we've just found another website here with the full 2.5 hour
Washington DC National Press Club Disclosure Project video
http://www.ufovidmag.com/videos.html UFO Proof and Evidence. Thank you
Jeff Karvanek! 2. Note: Love is the most important and wonderful part
of the universe. But to add to the seriousness of the above
information... you will see here that ABCnews is educating the new
generation about UFOs and space now. The following presentation is a
quick loading Flash movie... (suitable for all age groups)
http://wakaru2.tripod.com/abc-ufos.html (back-up files) 3. NEW! ......
Free UFO Videos List..... Free UFO Videos Collection // Streaming
Videos and Video Downloads (free) ... (ufo videos)
Always check our main message board for some of the best reading, with
more free ufo video related links, and more of the latest information,
and news about UFOs, Aliens, and Space. (check through the messages
for some good free online UFO video links and free video clubs) 4. A
new Roswell UFO crash video documentary online here... (free video
trailer)
http://www.easterfilms.com/ROSWELL_TRAILER.htm 5. Bay Area UFO Expo
Videos! Special Feature: This site is excellent...... (scroll down the
page) http://ufocommunity.com/expo/ (now off-line for some
reason) ......... and owned by the same website is the main page
here.... http://www.alienfx.com/ ..... (now off-line for some reason)
Thanks very much to Jason Martell and everyone for those websites.
NOTE: they are looking for donations and/or investors. Please support
their efforts. 6. Banana TV many free videos here... http://www.bananatv.com
7. Special Feature: UFO related videos about Charles Hickson and
Calvin Parker's close encounter, and abduction at Pascagoula,
Mississippi. We never thought we would ever see anymore updates about
this after seeing so much in the past. Thanks again to WJTV.
Charles-Hickson-and-Calvin-Parker.html (off-line for updates) 8. UFO
Proof and Evidence. Your best source for rare and unusual UFO
videotapes... If you would like to buy VHS NTSC PAL videos... John
Stewart has been buying, selling, trading, and collecting UFO videos
for over 20 years. And when researchers, talk show hosts, or
government agencies want to take a second look at a sighting or a
presentation, John Stewart is one of their first calls...
http://www.ufovideocoordinator.com
9. UFO Proof and Evidence. "100%.... 1000%... it is the truth"....
(some images may not load, but the free online videos still work ok)
Good UFO related videos on this page with... M. Sgt. Frank Kaufman.
10. Update: SkyNet UFO Video. http://www.ufovideo.com/ (now off-line
for some reason)
A nice tidy UFO video site that used to have TV News Media UFO Videos
here .... http://www.ufovideo.com/newsarch.htm
11. NEW!... You can help just by joining one of the free UFO clubs Y!
members or our MSN club to show you care. Sgt Clifford E. Stone states
that many or most intelligent ETs respect all living things. The
variety of about 57+ species of ETs catalogued don't seem to be wild
crazy murderers as portrayed by most TV media. All this information is
coming out now in Documentaries, Internet, TV, Videos, etc. And as Sam
Neill said in a recent episode of 'Space The BBC TV series
documentary. (2002) VHS or DVD. ... Sam Neill said on that
documentary... "remember, our future is OUT THERE".
And most of us members believe that all of this, might help DOWN HERE
too, on Earth. Please join our UFO clubs free. [ Top of this page] 12.
UFO Proof and Evidence. The UFO CASEBOOK (see the online streaming
free video collection about UFOs and Space!) with hundreds of images
and online REAL videos, UFO Case Files, UFO Pictures, UFO and Space
related Video, UFO Art & Graphics, UFO Audio Page, UFO Books & Video,
UFO Classifications, UFO Landings, UFO Quotes, Area 51, Alien
Pictures, Alien Autopsy, Alien Types, Astronauts & UFOs, Project
Bluebook, Disclosure Project, Alien/UFO Downloads, The Moon & UFOs,
Mars & Aliens, The Phobos II, The Majestic 12, Crop Circles, Roswell
in Pictures, UFO Documents, How to Report a UFO, Space Science News.
etc... NEW! Update: Main site here .... http://www.ufocasebook.com/videos.html
13. UFO Proof and Evidence. About.com UFOs/Aliens: Mr Loy Lawhon and
About.com have worked very hard to collect together just about
everything on the subject of UFOs and Aliens. (with free internet
videos in MPG, QuickTime MOV, RA, and AVI format) They are very
careful not to push too hard for or against the evidence available.
The links and information is professional, honest, and unbiased.
http://ufos.about.com 14. NASA must know some UFO secrets. (free UFO
videos) 15. Some of the best information about UFOs: U.F.O.s Are Real,
Extraterrestrial Encounters Documented by the U. S. Government.
Sergeant Clifford E. Stone. He speaks on Rense.com about some of the
big picture. In the following URL search for 'Clifford' then listen to
the audio archives... http://events.yahoo.com/shows/endoftheline/ <<<
OFF-LINE yahoo removed all the archives. See Rense.com for details.
Update!! See this site for UFO radio and radio archives about UFOs and
extraterrestrials.... http://www.lougentile.com
16. NEW! ..... Travis Walton's experience is unequivocally one of the
best documented cases of alien abduction ever recorded. Travis Walton,
Michael H. Rogers, and several other witnesses passed multiple lie
detector tests at the time and recently. You'll find excellent
pictures of the UFO and aliens from the view of Travis Walton and Mike
Rogers..... http://www.traviswalton.com .... NOTE: the movie called
'Fire In the Sky' was a rather false representation of the actual
facts, even though 'Fire In the Sky' was supposedly based on the
Travis Walton experience. Update: You can see an excellent interview
with Travis Walton and Mike Rogers on the video "UFO's Are
Real" (Brandon Chase) Produced in 1979 and again in 1992. That UFO
video documentary has a lot of excellent evidence. It has a compelling
title i.e. "UFO's Are Real" (True Story) And it has some of the best
data you could ever see within the past 25 years. (We hired it again
from a video rental shop recently) NOTE: You can buy that video 17.
UFOs and Aliens: More Insider Evidence. ... Personally we can't
confirm the reliability of the following two links... however, after
all the videos we have seen, with all the other reading, these two
text links seem to be straight forward honesty...
(1) UFOs_Aliens_Insider_Evidence_1.html
(2) UFOs_Aliens_Insider_Evidence_2.html
18. Look! .... Disney company documentary about UFOs, Aliens, and
Space: Plus More!... Very good reading here in these two files...
(1)UFO Proof and Evidence. Disney_UFO_ET_Space_documentary.html
(2) UFO_and_ET_evidence.html 19. Excellent Books about UFOs and
Aliens. NOTE: We will not link to book shops to make money. Our
website is 100% commercial free. (apart from some free hosting ads at
some sites) Anyway, some of us have read nearly every book on the
subject of UFOs and Extraterrestrial intelligence. The books that we
recommend are by the author Timothy Good. These can be bought at any
major book store online, or reserved and borrowed from any large
public library. Timothy Good's books 'Alien Base' and 'Beyond Top
Secret' are especially highly recommended reading. Timothy Good's
books and photos of book covers can be searched for and found here.
Also, it is a good idea to study as much as possible about astronomy
as well as UFOs and/or extraterrestrials. A new book out now called
"SPACE: our final frontier" by John Gribbin, is highly recommended
reading, and produced in association with the recent BBC series called
SPACE. See the book cover here. (That BBC TV series 'SPACE' is on DVD
too. And the part about "are we alone?" is really excellent) NEW!
Update: Highly Recommended UFO Books and UFO Videos. 20. UFO Proof and
Evidence. A nice site from a New Zealand friend with updated UFO
news... Main Site here... http://www.KarenLyster.com and three other
New Zealand UFO sites ... UFOs New Zealand ...
UFOs New Zealand UFO Research .:. New Zealand UFO Sightings ... with a
mirror UFOs New Zealand site ... UFOs New Zealand UFO Research .:. New
Zealand UFO Sightings. 21. Is this information for real?.... It sounds
really good. We think that even if it all was just a story, they still
have really done their homework. Have a read for yourself here...
http://wingmakers.com/interview/indexi.html 22. Updated: A list of our
'all time favourite' movies, documentaries, and videos. Several video
documentaries about space projects and astronomy. With VHS and DVD
movies and documentaries and videos about UFOs, extraterrestrials, and
space. Other people that have helped bring out the facts about UFOs...
Com. Sgt. Maj. Robert O' Dean, Mercury Astronaut Gordon Cooper, Lt.
Col. Wendelle Stevens, Jorge Martin, Maj. US Army. Capt. Virgil
Armstrong, Calvin Parker and Charles Hickson, Apollo 14 Astronaut Dr.
Edgar Mitchell, Stanton T. Friedman, Bob Lazar, Travis Walton and Mike
Rogers, John Callahan, former Division Chief of the Accidents and
Investigations Branch, FAA; Master Sergeant Dan Morris, former US Air
Force and NRO operative with cosmic top secret clearance; Dr. Carol
Rosin, space missile defense consultant and former spokesperson for
Wernher Von Braun; Graham Bethune, retired Navy commander pilot with a
top-secret clearance; Michael Smith, former Air Traffic Controller, US
Air Force; Sergeant Clifford Stone, Dr Steven Greer, United States
Army; Lt. Col. Robert Salas, former SAC Launch Controller, US Air
Force and FAA, and Major George A. Filer III, former Air Force
Intelligence Officer and flier. Thank you all very much indeed! Good
words related to UFOs. UFO video. Streaming realvideo video pictures
ASX videos movies extraterrestrial real format mpg avi gallery video
galleries clubs SETI ETs and echelon UFO video evidence online pine
gap latest ufo coverup news beyond top secret astronomy updates. REAL
video gallery CSETI & Paradigm Research Group video galleries SETI ETs
USAPs and echelon NSA NSC CIA NASA FBI JPL ONI NRO Area51 Air Force
Northrup Boeing ETC crash Greys ET species Corteum USAF NSA ACIO IPU
ONVIS OVNIS project bluebook cover-up pine gap, latest streaming
REALvideo ufo news updates UFO chat Alien chat UFO's Alien's. OZ
encounters UFOs in Australia disclosureproject.org UFO camcorder
footage of UFOs UFO's Aliens UFOs Free Videos - Free UFO Videos - UFO
Video - Video UFOs REAL format video update Ufo news truth area51 S4
groom lake Roswell extraterrestrials facts. The Milky Way Galaxy
contains lots of intelligent life apart from us on planet Earth. CSETI
UFO disclosure event aliens free alien. NASA shuttle Apollo astronauts
updated recent sightings top secret UFO Research R&D technologies DIA
flying saucer eyes only videos links free updates, new ufo alien NORAD
extraterrestrial vehicle evidence and facts UFO sites alien UFO chat
windows media asx streaming cosmic top secret crypto security
clearance live video Corona UFOs. UFO researchers clubs groups online
free.