Fw: Princeton Prize Application Deadline 1/31

Barbara Quattro

Jan 12, 2023, 1:58:16 PM1/12/23
to Alieflife New 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Princeton Prize in Race Relations <ppr...@princeton.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 10:15:23 AM CST
Subject: Princeton Prize Application Deadline 1/31

Princeton Prize in Race Relations App Closes Soon!
Princeton Prize in Race Relations Application Open!
Application Due 1/31
Applications for the Princeton Prize are due January 31, 2023. Spread the word among high school students!
Do you know a high school student doing work around racial equity? Encourage them to apply for the Princeton Prize, and nominate them to apply on our website.
The Prize is a $1,000 monetary award and an invitation to the annual Symposium on Race. We also award Certificates of Accomplishment to some applicants for notable work.
Want to spread the word about the Prize to students or teachers? "Introduce Us!" This button on our website will enable you to send information about the Prize to students you know who are doing important racial equity work within their schools or communities. They will receive an email encouraging them to find out more about the Prize and to apply.
Applications for the 2022-23 Princeton Prize will close on January 31, 2023.
Please do not hesitate to contact either Steve Marcus (Chair, PPRR) or Selah Hampton (Vice Chair, PPRR) should you have any questions!
Follow Us
Princeton Prize in Race Relations | 100 Overlook Center, Suite 300, Princeton, NJ 08540
Unsubscribe bqua...@sbcglobal.net
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by ppr...@princeton.edu