Inviting you to attend the public investiture of Commissioner Lesley Briones

Barbara Quattro

Jan 17, 2023, 2:46:38 PM1/17/23
to Alieflife New 2014

Dear Community Partners/Friends:

Happy Lunar New Year, the Year of the Rabbit!  Attached please find the invitation to Commissioner Lesley Briones' public investiture scheduled for Sunday, January 29th, 3-5 pm at the Chinese Community Center, 9800 Town Park Drive, Houston, TX 77036.  There is an RSVP link on the invitation in the attachment below.

Please feel free to share the invitation with your committee, board members, and other stakeholders.

In the meantime, my County contact is:

Text me on my work cell:  832-942-1504

For scheduling requests, please email to all 3:   Ms. Alma Rincon, Director of Administration, Ms. Grace Reyes, Executive Assistant, and the scheduling email (we have not yet filled the scheduler's position for Commissioner Briones' office):

Also share with us how often your respective civic club will meet in 2023.

I look forward to continuing our collaboration in my new position.  Kindly update my contact information, as this current email is being phased out.  My personal email is Alice...@gmail.com for all other business.  My personal cell is 713-501-8719.

Sincerely,
Alice Lee
Chief of Staff
Harris County Precinct 4