Fw: VITA: Free Tax Preparation

Barbara Quattro

Jan 25, 2023, 4:40:37 PM1/25/23
to Alieflife New 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: International District <do_not...@imdhouston.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 02:44:51 PM CST
Subject: VITA: Free Tax Preparation

Visit our website to stay up-to-date.
View this email in your browser
The following is being shared from one of our partners. Please note dates, times and other details may change so please be sure to confirm the information provided with them directly.
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Copyright © 2023 International District, All rights reserved.
In the past you provided International District with your email address. If you no longer want to receive these emails, please click unsubscribe and you will be removed from our mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
International District
11360 Bellaire Blvd.
Suite 960
Houston, TX 77072

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp