RSVP Requested: Alief ISD Business Partner Appreciation Breakfast (May 6, 2022)

Jones, Delores

Apr 12, 2022, 10:42:33 AM4/12/22
to Jones, Delores

Good morning,

I am thrilled to announce the Alief ISD Business Partner Appreciation Breakfast is scheduled for May 6, 2022. I am honored to recognize and show our appreciation for all of the support that you have provided to our students and staff this school year.  Please view the attached invitation and RSVP to me as soon as possible. I look forward to seeing you!

Have a great day and stay healthy!

Delores (Dee) Jones

Alief Independent School District

Business and Community Partnership Coordinator

281-498-8110 ext.29020

Alief Independent School District
ContactUsFacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube  Podcast

2020_TWP signature line Alief_hc

2022BusinessPartnerAppreciationBreakfastInvitation.png