THIS FRIDAY - Joint Pet Pantry/Tree Giveaway event!

Barbara Quattro

Apr 26, 2022, 5:05:42 PM4/26/22
to Alieflife New 2014

Good afternoon Barbara,

I wanted to share the email below from Council Member Alcorn about our joint Pet Pantry/Tree Giveaway event!

Council Member Tiffany Thomas and I have partnered with the Houston Humane Society and Trees for Houston to bring a joint Pet Pantry & Tree Giveaway to your area! Please join us this Friday, April 29th at 9 am at Crump Stadium’s parking lot, located on the corner of Alief Clodine Road and Cook Road. Come by, grab some free pet food and/or a tree! I’ve attached our event graphic for you to share with your neighbors. Thank you for helping me spread the word – see you Friday!

Warmest regards,

Sallie Alcorn

Hannah Cobb

Public Affairs Liaison