Fwd: Coffee with the Cops Alief

Barbara Quattro

Jan 23, 2023, 3:02:15 PM1/23/23
to Alieflife New 2014

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hernandez, Veronica - DON" <Veronica....@houstontx.gov>
Date: January 23, 2023 at 1:32:53 PM CST
To: bqua...@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Coffee with the Cops Alief

The Houston Police Department Community Affairs Office will be hosting their “Comunidad y Confianza” Radio show at the Alief MSC on Tuesday, January 24th.

The Community Shields program (Comunidad y Confianza) HPD Spanish Radio 98.3 FM / 1590 AM also on HPD Facebook live.

We will also include “Coffee with the Cops” and have the HPD Westside Officers come out to engage with the attendees.

We invite Alief community to come out and have coffee with our cops.  Thanks

image001.png

http://www.houstontx.gov/mao/southwest.html
Follow the City of Houston Department of Neighborhoods on Facebook to remain current with the latest events, news, and updates about our programs.

www.houstontx.gov/neighborhoods
www.facebook.com/COHDepartmentofNeighborhoods
www.twitter.com/neighborhou

Alief Coffee with Cops.pngAlief Coffee with Cops Spanish.png