Two Free Events in Alief

0 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Barbara Quattro

lukematon,
6.4.2022 klo 15.42.326.4.2022
vastaanottaja Alieflife New 2014
1.  The Empty Shelter Project
Follow this link for free spay/neutering services, including shots and microchipping.  This event will take place on Saturday, April 23rd at the Alief Career Center, 12160 Richmond Avenue.  PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED!

2.  Annual Kite Festival
The Kite Festival is back again and it is bigger than ever.  Bring your kids and your kites to this free event.
MD is hosting its annual Kite Festival and this will be our first time since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.  Free kites to the first 200 kids, kite contests, free activities, a petting zoo, and many more!  It will be on Saturday, April 30 from 9 am - 1 pm at our Community Garden at 8409 1/2 Dairy View across from Youngblood Intermediate School.

IMD-Kite_Festival_Flyer.pdf
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä