[Alice in Wonderland] A Wednesday in My Hometown Uddevalla, Sweden!

1 view

Alice Saga

Jun 18, 2014, 11:46:32 AM6/18/14
to alicewon...@googlegroups.com

it's such happiness to be home in sweden:) created an amazingly beautiful morning walk. the light here is such amazement, and i devoured it to the fullest (mainly behind my cameras)! today's look is totally my version of the cleaning lady;0)! had lunch with my beautiful mom:) actually had the best lunch of this year, a shrimp pasta salad with millions of shrimp as created by the chef of butlers. i am now to read swedish elle, such a brilliance beauty gisele on the cover.

"like wildflowers;
you must allow
yourself to grow
in all the places
people thought
you never would."

- e.v

love to you all wonderful wildflowers
alice solantania saga

--
Posted By Alice Saga to Alice in Wonderland at 6/18/2014 08:45:00 AM