[Alice in Wonderland] The Magic Friday:)

1 view

Alice Saga

Feb 7, 2014, 1:01:36 PM2/7/14
to alicewon...@googlegroups.com

Such a happiness day! ALWAYS when with my Jenny:).

We had a day out in Shoreditch. Started out on Brick Lane at This Shop Rocks where I found a second Violet:) I was out for a new dress and ended up with 4....! Tomorrow I AM Rosemary's Baby ohlalala. Watch out East Dulwich, trouble is set loose;0) I did hang out at The Albion before meeting Jenny and they have these huge macaroons that I successfully avoided ( well except from obsessively taking photos of them....hahaha)! After all the vintage shops we headed to this amazing pub that I completely have forgotten the name of, here we talked talked about our dreams. I love you Jenny! I am now back home and I am going through Love magazine's spring 14 issue, there is such an amazing story by Tim Walker inside.

See you lovely people tomorrow!
xxx
alice

--
Posted By Alice Saga to Alice in Wonderland at 2/07/2014 10:00:00 AM