White Texturing

Gerard Fontarnau Galea

Mar 12, 2024, 1:30:22 PMMar 12
to AliceVision
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with meshroom. I'm trying to make a 3D of a marine structure. What I do, at the moment, is make a video of the structure, cut out the frames of the video and from these frames create the 3D structure. What happens to me is that when the texturing finishes, the generated structure comes out white. The shape is correct, but the color of the figure is white or at most, a few very small bits of color come out. Does anyone know why this happens? Do you know how to solve it? Could it be due to the lack of light?

Thank you very much for the help,

Gerard

Tobias Kopf

Apr 29, 2024, 2:56:00 PMApr 29
to AliceVision
Hey Gerard,

I had a similar problem with the texture creation. I was able to remove the incorrectly displayed white texture by turning off “Correct Exposure” in the texturing settings.

Best regards
Tobias