Texturing with a selection of different set of photos

Leila

Sep 3, 2021, 6:41:53 AM9/3/21
to AliceVision
Hi everyone,

I am trying to generate a multispectral 3D model with both visile, UV and IR images. The picture are acquired with the object always in the same position and with different light sources.
My problem is the following: i acquired 3 rings of pictures with visible light (flipping the object on different sides), but only for two of them I have the photos with the UV and IR source.

I used the 3 rings with visible light to build the 3D model and then I would like to use the method reported in:

to generate a texture with the UV and IR set (only 2 set of images). The process fail because a set of image is missing.

Is it possible to use only 2 of the 3 set of photo to re-texture the model?

I also tried the method suggested by:

https://github.com/alicevision/meshroom/issues/1472#issuecomment-878485313

but it keeps failing...have you any suggestions?

Thanks