Headless mode / command line in meshroom

Vasishth Roy

Jun 5, 2021, 1:11:35 PM6/5/21
to AliceVision
Hi I tried to google about command line execution of meshroom which is not dependent on qt but I am unable to do so. I tried the method given in github page of meshroom i.e.
python bin/meshroom_batch --input INPUT_IMAGES_FOLDER --output OUTPUT_FOLDER
but it gives an error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\bin\meshroom_batch", line 7, in <module>
    import meshroom
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'meshroom
'
I also tried using alice vision but even that gives out an error
[21:59:41.884906][fatal] build_files/00_CameraInit/cameraInit.sfm: cannot open file

Fabien Castan

Jun 5, 2021, 2:37:20 PM6/5/21
to Vasishth Roy, AliceVision
Hi,
You cannot use the source code directly.
You need to download the prebuilt binaries here:
Best,