How to split the 360 images with different vertical angles?

Ryan Lin

Aug 1, 2023, 5:54:54 AM8/1/23
to AliceVision
Hi
I'm using aliceVision_split360Images.exe to split equirectangular images to normal images. After a few rounds of testing, I realized that I could only split the images with different configurations from parameters equirectangularNbSplits(panned angle) and FOV (zoom level), but there is no parameter for vertical angle, is there any way that I could use Meshroom to do that?

Darren David

Jul 7, 2024, 11:19:42 AMJul 7
to AliceVision
I have this same question! I want to get the full 6 sides of my cube map, not just the horizontal.