Seeking Meshroom mentors and participants for AR / VR hackathon

Micky

May 17, 2021, 5:40:00 PM5/17/21
to AliceVision
Hi, I'm hoping to get your help.

Our children's hospital is seeking to build custom VR / AR experiences for our patients and staff. To accelerate the innovation process, we are hosting a national, virtual hackathon focused on AR, VR and immersive technologies for healthcare (July 16-18). We are engaging AR / VR companies to sponsor, mentor, and/or provide their platforms for participants to use during the event.  We would love to have the Meshroom community at the event too!

Teams will compete for prizes, and winning entries may be considered for a fall internship or capstone project. We are hoping some of your students would like to participate and potentially collaborate with the BerkleeICE program. Event flyer: https://cdn.weareasterisk.net/documents/childrens21/2021-Innov8-4-Kids-Call-for-Participants.pdf

Thank you,
Micky Fokken
Director, Innovation Lab
Children's Health System of Texas