SfM -> E57 custom converter node

Данил Исаков

Mar 12, 2024, 1:29:49 PMMar 12
to AliceVision
Hello everybody. I am trying to create the SfM --> E57 custom converter node.

I trying to create a E57 file to pass validation of Vuforia Area Target Generator, to create equivalent to LiDAR scaners. (I know that if I will go on this way i will lose the quality, but I just can't stop without trying).

With Meshroom, CloudCompare and MeshLab, I am create a E57 file that almost passed Validation. There only 2 Errors:
[ FAIL ] 'cartesianBounds' field in Data3D structure shall be defined. and  [ FAIL ] E57 shall contain one or more Image2D structures that have either 'sphericalRepresentation' field or 'pinholeRepresentation' field.

It's looks like there is no Images connected to view/camera position. I trryed to find solution, but there is no ready to work solutions. So I decide to create custom node that merge cameras images data with point cloud data to E57 file.

But now I have problems. When I am trying to create new node Meshroom System can't found the packages like numpy. I am tryed simple drop files to lib directory, tryed create venv, but nothing of it works.
When I start the Meshroom, it's just give me another error like "package not found" or "There is a error in code __base__" (Like package was corrupted)