Wiki needs to know about Meshroom

ar...@aramburu.org

Aug 24, 2021, 11:17:18 AM8/24/21
to alice...@googlegroups.com

Hello !

Today I visited this wiki page:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_photogrammetry_software

and I was sad to see that Meshroom was not listed among photogrammetry software.

Can anyone of you who is knowledgeable about meshroom update that wiki page and include it ? It should take 5-10 minutes.  (I was unsure of some technical details, that is why I did not dare to do it myself)

Ariel//

Fabien Castan

Aug 24, 2021, 3:16:13 PM8/24/21
to ar...@aramburu.org, AliceVision
Hi,
A dedicated page is required for each software on this page.
But the wikipedia reviewers do not validate the AliceVision/Meshroom page for nearly a year:
If anyone has experience with wikipedia, your help would be most appreciated.
Best,