2nd International Conference on Geospatial Information Sciences

Hugo Carlos Martínez

Aug 12, 2021, 3:20:34 PM8/12/21
to AliceVision

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the “2nd International Conference on Geospatial Information Sciences” (iGISc  2021) organized from Mexico, I would like to cordially invite you to join us as a presenter of an interactive workshop about MESHROOM as part of our virtual conference program. We believe that your research background fits within the conference topics so we will be grateful if you share your expertise with our participants.

 The virtual conference will be held on November 3-5, 2021. We kindly ask if you can let us know your decision on or before August 20, 2021.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions you might have. My colleagues and I are looking forward to preparing the event with you.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Hugo Carlos Martínez, PhD.

On behalf of the iGISc 2021 Organizing Committee