License/Commerical Use of Content Create in Meshroom

Blacklight Snowstorms

Aug 5, 2021, 9:10:28 PM8/5/21
to AliceVision
Hello all!

I saw there were some other discussions on here regarding using Meshroom itself in commercial situations, but I just wanted to post my own to make sure we're all talking about the same thing lol (Legal stuff is not always my strong-suit).

Are the models I create within Meshroom from photogrammetry allowed to be sold or in a product that is sold? And if so, do I need to add attribution somewhere?

Thank you in advance! :)

Simone Gasparini

Aug 6, 2021, 4:34:18 AM8/6/21
to Blacklight Snowstorms, AliceVision
Hi,

you are free to sell the models you generate with meshroom, there are no restrictions.
You can mention that they are generated by meshroom if you want, that would be nice but it is not mandatory at all.

S.

Blacklight Snowstorms

Aug 16, 2021, 9:00:00 AM8/16/21
to AliceVision
Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

I apologize for not responding sooner, I did not receive a notification you replied!