Video Collaboration with Inspiration tuts

inspirationtuts Team

May 19, 2024, 1:19:51 PMMay 19
to alice...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alicevision team,

This is Maria client acquisition manager from The Inspiration Tuts YouTube channel.

Our team is a big fan of your software: MESHROOM, and that is why I felt like I needed to reach out for a potential video collaboration in our channel.

We previously worked on collaborative videos with other software on our channel such as Cascadeur, Audace, Salad...etc. And we'd love to do the same for you.

This could be mutually beneficial, potentially increasing your product exposure and providing our audience with more quality content.

So if you're interested, Let me know!

Best Regards,

--
Maria| Client Acquisition Manager at Inspiration tuts

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
05/19/24, 03:32:52 PM

inspirationtuts Team

May 25, 2024, 9:49:34 AMMay 25
to alice...@googlegroups.com
  Hello Meshroom,

Following up on my previous email about the potential collaboration. I understand you might be busy, so I wanted to check in and see if you had any questions or thoughts. I believe that working together could be a great opportunity for both of us. So let me know what you think!

Best regards,

--
Maria| Client Acquisition Manager at Inspiration tuts

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
05/25/24, 10:17:12 AM