Camera Icons Reversed; Object Missing but Background Present

belazarbo

Jun 4, 2021, 8:04:57 AM6/4/21
to AliceVision
I shot these pictures outside on an overcast day with a Samsung Galaxy S10.  I was surprised to see the T-rex missing, but hints of the background, albeit upside down, around the cluster or inverted cameras. I'm brand, spanking new to this, but I'd love to get it working. This is only my second set of pictures - the first ones produced an object, though it was pretty indistinct.  Better than this one, though, which seems to be nonexistent. Any advice?

Tyrannosaurus Meshroom Problem.jpg