meshroom_batch usage question

Gregory Wieder

Jul 8, 2024, 3:47:01 AMJul 8
to AliceVision
I am working on using CLI (meshroom_batch) to batch process a lot of HDRIs.  My cmd looks like this

meshroom_batch -p PATH_TO_MG_FILE.mg -i PATH_TO_IMAGES -o PATH_TO_OUTPUT

This assumes that the folder containing the images only contains the needed images.  There is usually  supporting images in with our HDRI folders.  So, selecting the entire folder makes the batch use images not needed in the stitch.

Is it possible to specify the images directly (image01.exr, image02.exr....)?
I would like to specify the exact images to use, rather than everything in a folder.

Thanks
Greg