Models Reconstruction employing Meshroom

Javier Tuesta

Sep 17, 2021, 1:53:13 PM9/17/21
to alicevis...@googlegroups.com, alice...@googlegroups.com, carlos...@udep.edu.pe, wsre...@gmail.com

Dear developers,

I’m Javier Tuesta, researcher at the Mechanical Department of the Universidad de Piura, my lab is working on the development of a personalized printed cast using CAD/CAE tools to publish the methodology in an indexed journal.  I selected Meshroom because it is an open-source software that allows to obtain a 3D model of the arm employing pictures and it is widely used for scientists around the world.

We have a question about the model reconstruction with Meshroom. We did the process twice with the same images and steps, and the final results were different. We couldn’t find the reason. Do you can help our with this?

Best regards.