Number of selected image pairs: 0

Jeremy

Feb 29, 2024, 3:04:09 AMFeb 29
to AliceVision
Hi there!

just discovered the meshroom product and its very nice!

I am using the "Panorama HDRI" pipeline for the below.

I am trying to use it to combine seven exposure-bracketed 360 degree equirectangular jpeg images into a combined HDRI and hitting an error with the "FeatureMatching" node with the error stating "[info] No image pair to match".  Opening the imageMatches.txt text file and it is empty.

So going to the previous node "ImageMatching" the log states "[info] Number of selected image pairs: 0".  I have tested each 'method' without success.

Any insight on what might be going wrong here?  I don't actually need/want a camera made as i just want to combine into an HDRI... should i be taking a different approach completely perhaps?

Some more info:
  1. The 360 images were captured on a Samsung Gear 360, and upon dragging the images in they are translated from the double fisheye image to the equirectangular image correctly.
  2. the seven images were captured on a static tripod with only the exposure being changed between captures
  3. within the "FeatureExtraction" node i've tried 'ultra' and each of the 'describer types'
logs:
log_FeatureMatching.txt
log_FeatureExtraction.txt
log_ImageMatching.txt

Fabien Castan

Feb 29, 2024, 3:06:57 AMFeb 29
to AliceVision
Hi,
Could you provide the log with all the default parameters?
Could you provide a sample data to try to replicate the problem?

Jeremy

Feb 29, 2024, 3:30:51 AMFeb 29
to AliceVision
ah, it's ok - i've just found i should be using the "hdr fusion" pipeline

I'm away racing!

Fabien Castan

Feb 29, 2024, 3:32:12 AMFeb 29
to AliceVision
Ah yes, your inputs are already stitched !