BBC Radio 4 - happy to chat?

Becca

Nov 23, 2016, 5:03:09 PM11/23/16
to Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
Hello everyone

I'm currently researching a documentary series for Radio 4 which will explore human senses (some experts think we have 33 different ones!) and how they work together. As part of this we'd like to speak to people who are impacted in different ways by their senses.

I’ve been reading the post in this group  and would love to have a chat over the phone with any willing volunteers, to learn more about your experiences with Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.

Happy for you to email me directly if you'd rather not post your phone number online, and let me know if you have any questions :)

Best wishes,

Becca

becca....@bbc.co.uk