My daughter's Alice in Wonderland Syndrome was caused by encephalopathy and seizures

MICHELLE COUNTS

Feb 19, 2018, 7:34:28 PM2/19/18
to Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
My daughter's Alice in Wonderland Syndrome were caused by encephalopathy and seizures  following a viral infection. We started a Alice in Wonderland Syndrome awareness FB page because as a parent I totally thought I would loose my mind trying to get her a diagnosis and treatment. Our pediatrician tried to tell me this was a made up condition and refused to refer her to a neurologist it was very frightening.             https://www.facebook.com/audrainwonderland/posts/1970013363318684