11 year old with syndroms AiWS

Agnieszka Szymańska

Feb 23, 2018, 8:57:13 AM2/23/18
to Alice in Wonderland Syndrome
Hi all

My son is 11 now and for last 2 years we had symptoms during  the night or in the evening. I thought he is tired due to sports and activities.
2 weeks ago he was ill and had high fever. Now symptoms are occuring 3 or 5 times durig the  day. He is very scared.
He says he sees other peoples heads getting smaller and he says "I can see things far "

We have done MRI and checked his eyes, everything seems to be ok.

He suffers from headache often. They happen mostly during the night.

He is scared, Me too when I dont know how to help him.

Most probably he has AiWS. It is a great feeling to find other people with those symptoms.

I have to say that my mother had those syndroms and my husband when he was young.

Thank you for joinging us to the group.

Aga and my son Patrik