Algonquin Holiday Party Monday December 16 at Sweetwater Beer Garden, Miami's newest members only club

Message has been deleted

Algonquin Host

Dec 9, 2013, 6:12:41 PM12/9/13
to Algonquin, Algonquin Host
Now With Correct RSVP info :)

It's here!  It's here!  Algonquin Holiday Party Monday December 16

Ho ho ho!  Calling all Naughty and Nice Algonquiners!
Join us for the annual Algonquin Holiday Party Monday December 16 at Miami's newest members only lounge Sweetwater Beer Garden.

Raise a glass of Sweetwater's famous spiked juices to toast another great year of Algonquin friends, food and fun!   This is a party, not a sit-down dinner, but there will be grill plates for $10 (chicken, beef or fish plus sides).  Drinks are very reasonably priced.  The more the merrier, so bring with you both newbies and Algonquin friends.   We can't wait to celebrate with you!!

RSVPs to algonq...@gmail.com

7:30 pm start time
318 21st Street
South Beach
Closest parking: lots on 20th Street or meters near the W

The Herald said, " Sweetwater Beer Garden is quietly attracting South Beach’s hippest locals to a new members-only pop-up."  Sweetwater is  where “There are people with good taste who don’t want to fist pump.”
Urban daddy: Because what awaits is a poolside tiki oasis. It’s got wicker chairs, picnic tables and hammocks. The bar’s serving up pitchers of Big Rod. But they’ve also got fresh juices that you can spike with your poison of choice. Like their spicy mix (bell pepper, kiwi, lime, ginger) coupled with tequila.

RSVPs to algonq...@gmail.com

Sweetwater Beer Garden will be opening exclusively for Algonquin guests for our holiday party Dec 16.   If you're a good guest, maybe you can talk to them about a membership. ;)

--
To join our facebook page, go to facebook.com/AlgonquinDinnerClub
To add a friend to the invite list, go to http://groups.google.com/group/AlgonquinDinnerClub or let us know.

If you are bringing someone to the dinner, great!  The more the merrier.  When RSVPing please send their name/email, not just a "Plus one".

If you would like to be an A-lister Algonqueen or Algonking and have the honor and pleasure of hosting an upcoming Algonquin dinner, please email algonq...@gmail.com.  Thanks for joining the fun.

Please note that if you do RSVP, don't come and do not cancel or cancel after the RSVP deadline and the restaurant charges us for your place, you will be responsible for this amount. Your RSVP is confirmation you are attending and we will hold you to that. Keep in mind the hosts are all volunteers and the organizers are not making money off this dinner group.  The hosts end up paying out of their own pocket.  Please don't do this-- not nice :(