DEATH-Ruling in Egypt against 528 people> AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL: You don’t have to be a lawyer to understand this isn’t right.

1 view

Friend Abdullah

Apr 25, 2014, 5:32:42 AM4/25/14
to egypt-welcome, holy-Land-welcome, libya-welcome, Assuan-welcome, cairo, alexandria-welcome, ALL LIKE ALLAH, algeria-welcome, germany-welcome, england-welcome, Frankreich, sudan-welcome, tunesia-welcome, lebanon-welcome, makkah+Madinah, saudia-welcome, Emirates(UAE)-welcome, Middle-east-people-welcome, Einwanderer, islam-monothiesm, Islamic-history, Islam2jannat, africans-welcome, Africa.welcome
FORWARDED because of URGENT Life-danger in EGYPT :
Join / send letter to Minister of Justice
>http://www.amnesty.org.au/action/action/34402/?&utm_source=int2014&utm_campaign=Egypt528&utm_medium=email-sf&utm_content=take+action
from 2014-04-23 8:17 GMT+02:00, Michael, Amnesty International

--
slm and good outcome be with us from Almighty, see future of "Coming
World", http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now

high-para-dies?

Feb 14, 2015, 3:42:27 PM2/14/15
to libya-...@googlegroups.com, egypt-...@googlegroups.com, holy-Lan...@googlegroups.com, Assuan-...@googlegroups.com, ca...@googlegroups.com, alexandri...@googlegroups.com, Allahs_...@googlegroups.com, algeria...@googlegroups.com, germany...@googlegroups.com, England...@googlegroups.com, france-...@googlegroups.com, sudan-...@googlegroups.com, tunesia...@googlegroups.com, lebanon...@googlegroups.com, makkah+...@googlegroups.com, saudia-...@googlegroups.com, emirates...@googlegroups.com, Middle-east-p...@googlegroups.com, pappk...@googlegroups.com, islam-mo...@googlegroups.com, Islamic...@googlegroups.com, Islam2...@yahoo.co.uk, africans...@googlegroups.com, Africa....@gmail.com
Injustice has a divine respond