Test 2.2

Mr. Jim Dang

Oct 26, 2012, 10:00:31 AM10/26/12
to algebra1...@googlegroups.com
Dear Parents and Guardians:

As always, I want to keep you informed of what your child is learning in Algebra 1.

Your child's next Algebra I test is on Wednesday, November 7 for Red Day and Thursday, November 8 for Gray Day.  Your child will be graphing lines of slope and applying transformations.  I pushed the test date until this date because of our early release schedule.  Plus, this allows me to expand the topic much further than needed.  Notes and PowerPoint presentations are available online, through my website at www.dangmath.com

Graphing calculators will be utilized for this test.  You will NOT have to purchase one.  However, students were asking where the best deals for calculators are.  If your child would like a used calculator and not prefer to use the online calculator, eBay has numerous calculator deals out there.  As always, buyers beware.  Also, I believe the school store has it in stock. Stores such as Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc... have them in stock, as well.  The models that can be purchased are TI-83, TI-84, or TI-84 Plus.  No TI--89's or higher please.

My tutoring times are Tuesday and Thursdays during lunch and Friday mornings at 7:15am.  No appointment is necessary.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  Have a great week.

Thanks,
Jim Dang