Test 4-1

Mr. Jim Dang

Jan 9, 2013, 10:06:11 AM1/9/13
to algebra1...@googlegroups.com

Dear Parents and Guardians:

Welcome to the spring semester of the school year.

Your child's next Algebra I Test 4-1 is on Friday, January 25 for Red Day and Monday, January 28 for Gray Day.  The topics will include systems using graphing, elimination, substitution and applications.

If your child needs a refresher of a topic or is absent, they can always get notes on and PowerPoint presentations through my website at www.dangmath.com.  YouTube has a lot of videos with these topics as well.

As a point of reference, my tutoring times have changed from Friday mornings to Monday morning at 7:15am.  This is to due to circumstances I can not control.  I still have open tutoring on Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch and by appointment.

I urge your child to come into tutoring if they have any questions.  The best advice I can give students to do well is start study groups and meet regularly.  They can retain up to 95% of what they teach.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Jim Dang