AQuA Holiday closure

Australian Queer Archives

Dec 22, 2021, 6:03:40 PM12/22/21
to Announcements List

Dear AQuA supporters

AQuA is closing for the holidays and will re-open on Monday 17 January 2022. We wish a safe and refreshing holiday to all our friends and supporters.

AQuA at Midsumma Carnival 2022 - Drop by, say hi, buy books, sign up to volunteer and find out more about what we do and become a member at our Carnival stall on 23 January at the Alexandra Gardens.

Stuck for a last-minute Christmas gift? By popular demand, we are running two sessions of our St Kilda Queer History Walk on 29 and 30 January as part of Midsumma. Book online via Midsumma

Thanks for all your ongoing support of the archives

All the best  x

Australian Queer Archives Inc
(formerly Australian Lesbian & Gay Archives)

e: ma...@queerarchives.org.au
w: queerarchives.org.au
a: PO Box 2124, St Kilda West, VIC 3182
f: facebook.com/AQuArchives