AQuA Fit Out Appeal

Australian Queer Archives

Feb 7, 2021, 7:19:03 PM2/7/21
to Announcements List

Dear AQuA supporter

We have recently launched a fundraising campaign for the fit out our new space at the Victorian Pride Centre - if you are able to contribute in any way please click on the 'GiveNow' link in the paragraph below.

The Australian Queer Archives (AQuA) will be moving into the Victorian Pride Centre in March 2021, and we can’t wait to show off our new space to you. Our new space represents an exciting new era for the Archives, and will ensure our history continues to be collected, preserved and celebrated for generations to come.We need your help to fund the $20,000* to fit-out of our Reading Room, Storage, Office and Collection Processing spaces. With your donation today we can ensure that our collections can be processed by volunteers, accessible to researchers, and on display for the public: www.givenow.com.au/aquafitout.

(Artist/Designer render of AQuA's new space at the VPC, Zunica Design)

*All donations over $2 or more are tax deductible, and all donors will be acknowledged in the new space.

Thanks for your ongoing support and we look forward to welcoming you to our new space when we open in a couple of months time.

Kind regards

Angela Bailey
AQuA President

--
Australian Queer Archives Inc
(formerly Australian Lesbian & Gay Archives)

e: ma...@alga.org.au
w: alga.org.au
a: PO Box 124, Parkville, VIC 3052
f: facebook.com/ALGArchives