Test 2.2

Mr. Jim Dang

Oct 26, 2012, 10:05:04 AM10/26/12
to alg2preap...@googlegroups.com
Dear Parents and Guardians:

As always, I want to keep you informed of what your child is learning in Algebra 2 Pre-AP.

Your child's next Algebra II Pre-AP test is on Wednesday, November 7 for Red Day and Thursday, November 8 for Gray Day.  Your child will be solving, factoring, and applying Quadratics.  It is a test that will not allow them to use a graphing calculator.  Notes and PowerPoint presentations are available online, through my website at www.dangmath.com

My tutoring times are Tuesday and Thursdays during lunch and Friday mornings at 7:15am.  No appointment is necessary.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at vd...@houstonisd.org and I will try to answer your e-mail in a prompt manner.  Thank you for encouraging your child's learning and have a great week.

Thanks,
Jim Dang