Portuguese translation stalled?

Fernando Fernández

Apr 5, 2016, 10:28:28 AM4/5/16
to Alfresco Translators
Hi all,

I was checking the pt_PT translation and it seems stalled. Apparently, suggestions are not being revised and accepted.

Can I help in some way?

BTW, are all the 5.1 strings already in Crowdin for translation?

Cheers

Fernando

Richard Esplin

Aug 30, 2016, 5:55:28 PM8/30/16
to alfresco-t...@googlegroups.com, Fernando Fernández
Fernando,

I apologize for missing this message earlier. I haven't done very well at keeping up on my mailing lists.

I promoted your CrowdIn account to be a "Proofreader" for the pt_PT translation. Now in addition to translating, you should be able to revise and accept the translations of others.

The documentation is here:

https://support.crowdin.com/for-translators/onlineworkbench/proofreading/

Thank you for your participation.

Richard

Filipe Paulos

Mar 11, 2017, 9:02:13 PM3/11/17
to Alfresco Translators
yesterday and today iv inserted over 500 translations.

I hope my work isn't being stalled by ppl not approving things .

Douglas C. R. Paes

Mar 12, 2017, 8:54:35 AM3/12/17
to Filipe Paulos, Alfresco Translators
Why are you translating Alfresco into Portuguese?
It is already translated since the version 4.2 if I am not wrong.

Douglas C. R. Paes

Oksana Kurysheva

Mar 12, 2017, 8:56:02 AM3/12/17
to Douglas C. R. Paes, Filipe Paulos, Alfresco Translators
I think he is speaking about pt, not pt_BR :) It's still in translation at Crowdin.

Maybe we need to re-check who are active and select new approvers if needed.

Oksana

yup exactly im talking about portuguese pt_PT

i know brazilian portuguese is already translated, but in portugal we tend to use portuguese not brasilian and since there was a project to translate to portuguese i joined in and have translated over 500 strings, but since its not being approved the nightly builds i think don't bring the package up to date for me to download and install on my server, or is there anyway i can download everything on a package to implement it without downloading file by file and repacking everything, im still a bit new to alfresco community and only started to install a server recently, i could have installed it in brazil language but i prefer portuguese.

On Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 12:56:02 PM UTC, Oksana Kurysheva wrote:
I think he is speaking about pt, not pt_BR :) It's still in translation at Crowdin.

Maybe we need to re-check who are active and select new approvers if needed.

Oksana

Douglas C. R. Paes

Mar 12, 2017, 10:29:45 AM3/12/17
to Oksana Kurysheva, Alfresco Translators, Filipe Paulos
Ah, then yes, it makes sense.

Thanks for clarifying