Alfresco 5.1 translations are now available

Marcus Svartmark

May 25, 2016, 8:21:54 AM5/25/16
to Alfresco Translators
Hi Everyone,

As of today 5.1 language packs are available for all languages registered in the Crowdin project. We have updated the translation sources to support Alfresco 5.1 Community and Enterprise as well as Records management 2.4.

The language packs are available from http://translation.alfresco.com/

One important change is that the language packs are no longer natively backwards compatible with 4.x of Alfresco, this is due to the structural changes made to Alfresco, Share and Aikau frameworks. Unfortunately the language packs are not automatically compatiable with future versions of Alfresco due to the way Aikau translations are packaged (https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/MNT-14312). So each new alfresco version may require us to update the build script to generate translations for the correct Aikau version.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues when testing the language pack.

Regards
Marcus

ado kontax

Jul 18, 2016, 3:34:20 PM7/18/16
to Alfresco Translators
So we need to traslate the 5.1 folder so we can use it for alfresco community 5.1? why HOME/5.1/share has 2982 words to translate and HOME/share has 11.221 words to trasnlate? is HOME/5.1/share some kind of extension to HOME/share?