problem in search metadata

Nisreen Qabbani

Mar 10, 2017, 7:44:11 AM3/10/17
to Alfresco Translators
Hello
I have a problem please help me
After applying the localization alfresco file now I have a problem in search metadata especially sites Records Management
What is the solution ?
Please help me

Douglas C. R. Paes

Mar 10, 2017, 8:17:44 AM3/10/17
to Nisreen Qabbani, Alfresco Translators
What do you mean by applying the localization?
How did you apply it?

What is the Alfresco version?

You should share your log files here too.

Douglas C. R. Paes

Nisreen Qabbani

Mar 11, 2017, 8:33:39 AM3/11/17
to Douglas C. R. Paes, Alfresco Translators
thank you very much
I mean you have applied the language "Arab file" of the site
And now I can not find in the Arabic language "Advanced Search"
What is the solution ?