about alfresco 5.0d header menu translations

frog...@talk2yam.com

May 22, 2015, 2:24:56 AM5/22/15
to alfresco-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,there,

I'm trying to translate alfresco community 5.0d to zh_TW,
I have translated all the file (*_zh_CN.properties to *_zh_TW.properties) in alfresco folder,
but there is something no working,.

As fig,the header menu in zh_CN work very well,but in zh_TW , Home, MyFiles, Shared Files etc..doesn't display in the right language(zh_TW),
Can anyone tell me where I can find them? I would be very grateful!

Regards,
Frogy

Uroš Zečević

Jul 21, 2015, 4:34:17 PM7/21/15
to alfresco-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frogy, i've got the same problem here, those strings are nowhere to be found. Any solution yet?

Matjaž Godec

Jul 25, 2015, 6:17:41 PM7/25/15
to Alfresco Translators, zecevi...@gmail.com
Can You test build script attached to this post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alfresco-translators/nsk-ddwg6V0/7aBTZbbMkKMJ

BTW Uroš. Which translation do You maintain ?

Uroš Zečević

Jul 27, 2015, 3:38:04 AM7/27/15
to Alfresco Translators, matjaz...@gmail.com
Pozdrav Matjaž,

Serbian. How exactly can i use this script? I'm not really a tech guy.

Matjaz Godec

Jul 27, 2015, 3:57:38 AM7/27/15
to Uroš Zečević, Alfresco Translators
Do You have Linux workstation available ?

Then You download the script.

make temporary directory:

mkdir alfresco_temp
cd alfresco_temp
./Build_i18n.sh

You will find folowing .jar files in tmp directories:

alfresco-da.jar alfresco-sr-CS.jar share-sl.jar
alfresco-sl.jar share-da.jar share-sr-CS.jar

-da : Danish
-sl: Slovenian
-sr-CS: serbian

You can control what languages files scripts produces with editing the
script and setting appropriate locale_list=

Those .jar files should be copied on server in tomcat/shared/lib folder

If You have additional question, don't hesitate to ask. (Može i na
srpskom jeziku)

Lep pozdrav/Best regards
Matjaž Godec

Uroš Zečević

Jul 27, 2015, 2:43:55 PM7/27/15
to Alfresco Translators
Hello Matjaž,

Best if we keep it in english, might come in handy for someone alse too.

No linux, sorry. As i have said, i'm not that tech savvy :)

Is there another way to extract the jar file?

Menczinger Mihály

Oct 28, 2015, 2:36:07 PM10/28/15
to Alfresco Translators
Hi, i have got the same problem, did you find any solution ?

Marcus Svartmark

Apr 21, 2016, 5:41:58 AM4/21/16
to Alfresco Translators
This will be solved when we are finished updating the language pack for 5.1

Marcus Svartmark

May 26, 2016, 3:48:54 AM5/26/16
to Alfresco Translators
Now the language pack for 5.1 is released.

MartinN

Jun 23, 2016, 8:35:20 AM6/23/16
to Alfresco Translators
Hi,

I am trying to install a Czech translation downloaded from http://alf-trans.ossportal.org/ on Alfresco 201605, but the menu items are not translated.

When I looked into the package, I found that it contains translation for Aikau version 1.0.52, but Alfresco 201605 uses the 1.0.63 version.

Marcus Svartmark

Sep 21, 2016, 3:45:30 PM9/21/16
to Alfresco Translators
Hi Martin

Sorry for the delay. Now the language packs should work with both 201605 and 201609.

Thanks for reporting!

Regards,
Marcus

k.nd...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2017, 5:20:34 PM9/5/17
to Alfresco Translators
Hi, i have the same problem with the translations in albanian.  Home, MyFiles, Shared Files etc..don't display in the right language (albanian) but in english. also the language packages are not updated.
can anyone tell me what can i do?

Marcus Svartmark

Sep 6, 2017, 2:52:21 AM9/6/17
to Alfresco Translators
Which version of Alfresco are you using?

k.nd...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 8:46:54 AM9/6/17
to Alfresco Translators
 im using Alfresco 5.2

k.nd...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 9:56:21 AM9/6/17
to Alfresco Translators
Also a part of translations are in albanian and a part in english. i have downloaded the language packs from http://alf-trans.ossportal.org/ and integrated following the steps provided in the site.
i have attached a screenshoot of what the display looks like.

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 2:46:54 PM UTC+2, k.nd...@gmail.com wrote:
 im using Alfresco 5.2
Untitled.png

Marcus Svartmark

Sep 6, 2017, 10:42:22 AM9/6/17
to Alfresco Translators
Which version more specifically are you using? Enterprise, Community? 5.2.0, 5,2.1, 5.2.f...?

k.nd...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2017, 3:24:00 AM9/7/17
to Alfresco Translators
Sorry if i wasn't specific
Alfresco Share v5.2.e
(r135148-b16, Aikau 1.0.101.3, Spring Surf 5.2.e, Spring WebScripts 6.13, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Community v5.2.0
(r135134-b14) schema 10005

Lanre Abiwon

Sep 7, 2017, 7:16:10 PM9/7/17
to Alfresco Translators
I ran into this recently and discovered that this is now within Aikau project itself as explained here: https://stackoverflow.com/a/36998978
Check this link if you want to create a language pack for Aikau: https://github.com/Alfresco/Aikau/wiki/Additional-Language-Pack-Support
If you need further help just ask.

Aziz Öğütlü

Sep 11, 2017, 11:03:27 AM9/11/17
to Alfresco Translators
Hi everyone,
same problem is here.
I'm trying to use alfresco community 5.2.a version, but same problem is in 5.0.d version. 5.0.c version has no problem.
I've also tried Slovenian files after I saw bug issue, menu was perfect for this language. But I couldn't fix Turkish language jars.
I've thought that was i18n problem, but it's not.
Could you please help.

Marcus Svartmark

Sep 21, 2017, 2:02:37 AM9/21/17
to Alfresco Translators
There are some issue with the translation builds . I've opened a support case with Crowdin to see if they can help us.

Aziz Öğütlü

Dec 7, 2017, 12:40:43 AM12/7/17
to Alfresco Translators
Hi Marcus,
Is there any progress on that?
And also can we see support case situation?
Thanks,

Aziz

Marcus Svartmark

Dec 7, 2017, 12:47:06 AM12/7/17
to Aziz Öğütlü, Alfresco Translators

The builds seem to be working now. At least for the Swedish translation that I'm responsible for.

Are you still having issues?