Re: Project Alfresco in Croatian

Oksana Kurysheva

Nov 27, 2015, 3:37:50 AM11/27/15
to DinoKrstulovic Purex, Alfresco Translators
Hi Dino!

I added Croatian as a target language at https://crowdin.com/project/alfresco/hr. You can join the project and translate everything at CrowdIn website. You can download translations as ZIP archive. Archive is built every night at midnight GMT+0.

Also we have http://translation.alfresco.com/ where you can download ready to use JAR files with translations, but these archives are not fully compatible with Alfresco 5, we need to rework the build script, but you can use them with Alfresco 4.2 if needed.

Best regards,
Oksana

Nov 30, 2015, 12:16:16 PM11/30/15
to Alfresco Translators