New builds

Patrik Laszlo

Jul 11, 2016, 7:13:00 AM7/11/16
to Alfresco Translators
http://alf-trans.ossportal.org/

It says:
The packages listed here are nightly builds of community language packs. They are most useful for translators and developers. You can contribute byjoining the translation team at CrowdIn. Please read the instructions in the wiki and join the mailing list. Fresh packages are generated from CrowdIn every two hours.

Is it every 2 hours of every night?
Please let me know because I uploaded a big file slingshot_hu.properties and it was 3 hours ago and when I downloded the share-hu.jar it was missing everything, when in the Crowdin it is showing properly 100%.

Patrik Laszlo

Jul 11, 2016, 7:18:07 AM7/11/16
to Alfresco Translators
Is it because my changes are not Approved? When can I use it Approved?

Oksana Kurysheva

Jul 11, 2016, 8:14:01 AM7/11/16
to Patrik Laszlo, Alfresco Translators
Dear Patrik,

New builds are generated every hour actually. I'm not sure where you uploaded slingshot_hu.properties file. In activities feed there are 3 actions:

joinpaintball deleted 344 suggestions in Hungarian

Jul 11, 2016 (15 minutes ago) - Undo - Details

joinpaintball uploaded 249 translations into Hungarian
Jul 11, 2016 (41 minutes ago) - Undo - Details

joinpaintball suggested 101 translations into Hungarian
Jul 11, 2016 (55 minutes ago) - Undo - Details

Builds were generated 1 hour 10 minutes ago and 10 minues ago. So your translations are not in these builds. About "Approve" action - it's available for the first translator in the language. If he will be inactive and you will need it, adminsitrators will transfer this permission to another user who translated Alfresco to this language. But on this stage you don't need it, you will need it when there will be many translations of the same string and you will need to select the best.

Regards,
Oksana

Is it because my changes are not Approved? When can I use it Approved?