No client certificate chain in this request

Gerry R

Jan 16, 2014, 11:50:58 PM1/16/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
When I try to access the solr admin: http://localhost:8080/solr/alfresco/admin
I get the following error:
HTTP Status 401 - No client certificate chain in this request

Is the solr admin not available in Alfresco?
Shouldn't the certificates have been installed by Easy Install?

Alfresco Community 4.2.e
Easy Install on Windows 2008 R2 (no errors)

sujay pillai

Jan 17, 2014, 6:49:32 AM1/17/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
The right URL is https://localhost:8443/solr/ (as shown in the error) Also try to import the certificate into your browser from (alf_data/keystore/browser.p12)

Regards,
Sujay Pillai

Gerry R

Jan 17, 2014, 11:34:05 AM1/17/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
It's asking me to enter the password for the private key in order to import the certificate.

What is the password?

sujayo...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 12:08:31 PM1/17/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
alfresco
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

From: Gerry R <gerry...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:34:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [alfresco-tech] Re: No client certificate chain in this request

It's asking me to enter the password for the private key in order to import the certificate.

What is the password?

Gerry R

Jan 17, 2014, 12:47:10 PM1/17/14
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I got the cert imported.

In Chrome I can only bring up the solr admin using Incognito Window.  Normal Window gives me the original error message.

I can select the certificate and then the solr admin site displays.

Thanks for the pointer to the browser certificate file.