Single Solr instace to track multiple Alfresco servers

Ayub Khan

Oct 8, 2013, 2:28:01 AM10/8/13
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have installed Solr and Alfresco on a single machine A and configured a cluster with another machine B using shared content store. In alfresco-global.propeties I am referring to Server A for solr tracking. When I do metadata changes to the document, the changes are not reflected on another server in the cluster. Could some one suggest what might be the issue ?

Below is the Solr config in alfresco-global.properties on server A.

solr.port=8080
solr.port.ssl=8443
index.tracking.cronExpression=0/5 * * * * ?
index.tracking.reindexLagMs=10000

I want to use a single Solr server to track multiple alfresco servers. Could some one suggest where the indexes have to saved and what would be the configuration on each of the alfresco servers ?

Thanks
Ayub

Craig Nelson

Oct 8, 2013, 12:34:50 PM10/8/13
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Do you have clustering turned on? The solr indexes will eventually refresh but if you are just relying on solr itself the indexes will take a long time to reflect the changes.

Hassan Afzal

Feb 10, 2019, 4:27:45 PM2/10/19
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
@ayub khan, how did you configured single solr with multiple alfresco server?