Alfresco Share modify Drang and Drop functionality

Yusén Manchego

Mar 10, 2018, 10:58:19 AM3/10/18
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
Hello

I need to add the next functionality to alfresco share.

When I move a file or folder (using drag and drop or option move) I need to validate if the destined folder has some properties, if it has them then it completes the movement otherwise cancel the movement

How Can I modify this? Can I override the method ? How Ca I implement this functionality? Thank's

Douglas C. R. Paes

Mar 10, 2018, 2:02:42 PM3/10/18
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
You not rely on share for this kind of validation.
What i would recommend is to you to use behaviours to do that check for you.

Douglas C. R. Paes

Yusén Manchego

Mar 17, 2018, 9:39:33 AM3/17/18
to Alfresco Technical Discussion