I can't upload community share logo 5.2. I keep getting this error "(Failure: error occurred during upload of new content.)" both gif, jpg, png

BlueFlame Engineering

Nov 19, 2019, 1:42:36 PM11/19/19
to Alfresco Technical Discussion
Hello All,

Please I keep getting this error:  "(Failure: error occurred during upload of new content.)" both gif, jpg, png, when I try to upload an image through Admin tools to replace the Alfresco logo.

I am using the latest Alfresco community and running it on windows 10.

Has anyone experienced this and if you have can you share your solution with me?

Thanks and BR,

Ejike Chiboka

Jeff Potts

Nov 20, 2019, 10:30:48 PM11/20/19
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Are you running enterprise edition? If so maybe your license has expired and reverted to read-only?

Can you create folders and content elsewhere in the repo?

Zied Louhichi

Nov 21, 2019, 7:38:24 AM11/21/19
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have the same problem it was ImageMagick. You have to install a new version. You can also use flex to generate a theme with only logo.
Good luck.

BlueFlame Engineering

Nov 21, 2019, 9:01:46 AM11/21/19
to alfresco-techn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

I am running the community version and it has to do with me uploading an image to the Admin tools to replace the Alfresco image.

I can import other folders or upload other files to generic folders.

regards,

Ejike
BlueFlame Engineering Ltd
08166516400; 08022224537

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Alfresco Technical Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/alfresco-technical-discussion/CAA1rCi6VcTVh6UEPoBQD5AKf8UEfF4h4b-mkEYzcoB3AnFWMtA%40mail.gmail.com.